Monday, July 18, 2011

Treasures for less.


So, I've a new addiction.


It's called Heartsy and it's brilliant.

For those of you who appreciate
the beauty that is Etsy.com,
allow me to introduce to you a better way
to browse and find lovely things on Etsy.

Heartsy features different Etsy artists,
and allows you to purchase "vouchers"
that can be used at that particular merchant's Etsy shop.

The kicker, as they say, is that each voucher is worth
a fraction of what you pay for it,
so you're basically buying gift certificates
to Etsy shops for less.

Why would any sane artist do this, you ask?
Well, it's simple: promotion.
You like what they have,
you come back for more.
Only this way,
you don't have to spend a fortune to do so.

The best part is that if you purchase
a VIP membership for $7 and some change,
you get an even bigger voucher
for the same amount of money.

I've been on Heartsy for three days now,
and I've already purchased two vouchers.
It's crazy easy and so much fun.

I dare you to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind! I'm always happy to hear what you've got to say and I read each and every comment :)