Thursday, July 16, 2009

Just a few words on R.E.A.L. Love.


I'm pretty sure it exists,
I'm just not sure where it's hiding.

Funny how it takes the absence of something to make you realize just. how. much. you love it.

I do not care about looks.
I do not care about wealth.
I do not care about brains.

I care only that you treat me sweetly,
and hold me closely.

....Oh, do come home.

Imissyoualready.


Nonononononononono.

I don't even know what I'm trying to say.

Just that,
I LOVE YOU.

And I want you to realize that you really do love me too.

1 comment:

  1. mans are stupid.



    (this statement to be followed by a rendition of the "allelujah" chorus and a spot light shining down from the heavens onto to a certain mexican's bald spot.)

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind! I'm always happy to hear what you've got to say and I read each and every comment :)