Friday, September 4, 2009

Vacations are yummy.


Summer Vacation, originally uploaded by Little Rosy Runabout.

So, lots and lots has been happening....
school, new job (nanny to three adorably silly kids) :

and now finally, I'm on vacation!
For the first time in over a year I'm in
SC at my grandmothers house and I already feel better.

Sometimes you just have to take a break, you know?

I slept the entire drive here...
I must not be getting enough sleep during the week :P
Althought I'm sure passing out at the
blood drive on Tuesday didn't help much!
(that's yet ANOTHER story for another day ;P)

Exhaustion still abounds however,
and yes, even on vacation,
I have tons of homework to do tomorrow,

so I'm think about calling it quits early tonight.

A lovely evening to all.

5 comments:

  1. the pictures of the masks are hilarious, and cute.


    enjoy your vacation!!!

    i can't even go near a blood drive. that super sterilized, hospital-ish smell makes me sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fact that you babysit tiny demon children.


    And have so much fun.
    SO MUCH.

    Hug Buvy, don't kill Harry and put at least ONE spider on Abbie.
    Promise?


    Bring me present.

    ReplyDelete
  3. zomg these picutres are so cool!i can totally see myself walking around with that mask thing oonn my head!
    YOU ARE SUCH A FUN PERSON!
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. :( miss you. terribly.
    passing out... not good, hebbie. not good.
    *hugs thru cyber space*
    ps; i can't sleep. :\

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the masks. So cute. Love the first photograph too!

    ♡,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind! I'm always happy to hear what you've got to say and I read each and every comment :)