Friday, August 14, 2009

Alls well that ends well.


Today was spent doing absolutely nothing.

I DID however, shower :)
and I watched lots of TV and internet shows with Superman,

ate way too much food,

and stayed in my room the majority of the day.


Except for the excursion to Starbucks to pick up an application.

Looler said she spoke with her manager and they just might have a job for me!

This is a good thing.


And thus ends the second to last day before my vacation is over...

tomorrow is the last morning I have to sleep in for a WHILE.

I can tell you right now, I will thoroughly enjoy it.

And hopefully tomorrow afternoon SaraSophia and I
can get the tutu finished we've been working on for a client
to deliver tomorrow night :P

But now, I must sleep.
Seeing as how it's already LATE LATE LATE.

Or early. Depending on how you look at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind! I'm always happy to hear what you've got to say and I read each and every comment :)