Thursday, August 13, 2009

If you want to be a pirate, get up on your feet.


I was trying to think of a way to integrate some reviews of my favorite things into my blog, and somehow commit myself to posting here more often. I know when I have something to say, the words come easily enough, but I generally tend to go weeks in between postings because I just can't think of something I want to say that would be worth taking the time to talk about.


SO, in light of all of that, I've decided to kick start my blog a bit more than I already have, by doing a little thing I've decided to call "15 Days of My Favorite Things". Basically, I'm going to take 15 days and on each day, let you all know about something I personally love in the cosmetic/beauty industry, and why said thing is worth your time to try it out. Be it makeup, cosmetics, or even clothing and shoes, I want to let all of you know about some of the wonderful things I've come across in my years of addiction to all things beautiful :)

Keep an eye out tomorrow (or the next day :P) for the very first entry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind! I'm always happy to hear what you've got to say and I read each and every comment :)