Monday, August 24, 2009

Favorite #5 - Victoria's Secret Love Spell


If you've ever tried it,
#5 on my favorites is pretty self-explanatory.


Victoria's Secret Love Spell

This stuff is like heaven in a bottle.
And 102% of men agree.

I'm addicted to the entire collection of Love Spell products.
Lotions, bubble bath, eu de parfum, body spray, hand sanitizer etc.
(now including shampoo, conditioner, and hairspray...my favorite part :P)

It's like a citrus candy scent,
but one that won't make you think of Barbie :)
And apparently, it's aptly named,
because I've yet to meet a man that doesn't adore it.

The best part is that almost 100% of the products in this line are each under $12,
so you can smell good, AND not have to break open the piggy bank to do so ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind! I'm always happy to hear what you've got to say and I read each and every comment :)