Friday, August 14, 2009

Day #1 - LUSH Blackberry Bath Bomb

When I decided to do the 15 days of my favorite things,
the very first thing that popped into my head was LUSH Cosmetics.


Roughly four years ago I came across this amazing company,
and to this day, I'm still not sure how I actually discovered them,
(I'm pretty sure it was in a magazine somewhere, but who knows :P)

but I DO know that they are definitely in my top five favorite companies EVER.
My sisters and I are thoroughly addicted to all of their products,
but there is one item that makes m
y list of 15 favorites...



LUSH calls this an "uplifting berry burst of goodness" and that's EXACTLY what it is.
For those of you who don't know what a bath bomb is,
it's a delightful little ball of fizz that you drop into your bath
to not only scent the bathwater,
but also contains skin softeners that, in the case of LUSH, really do work!
This one turns the water a beautiful purple, and makes your skin so soft.
You'll also step out of the bath smelling so good
you won't be able to stop sniffing yourself :P
Your clothes will smell good, your bathroom will smell good...
I just can't tell you enough how freaking amazing this bath bomb smells.
I go so far as to put these in my underwear drawer before I use them :P


You simply must click on any of the pictures above,
and order one for yourself.

You won't be disappointed :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind! I'm always happy to hear what you've got to say and I read each and every comment :)